anyone find themselves doing this....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so after all the years, all the bags, all the weading out and giving away, i now find myself just grabbing a pouch like bag with a long strap and going....i like the freedom of wearing it cross body and hands-free;lately i have just been carrying my cc cards, keys, cell, kleenex and cash... i have twin four year olds so i have gotten tired of fighting a larger bag; i have all these gorgeous medium-large size bags, and find myself not really using them on a day to day basis....i am looking at the lv damier macau clutch...except that it doesnt have the long strap,it has a wristlet strap...i guess as our lifestyles change, the bags change with it...i have out grown my diaper bags, kids too big for that now, i dont really need anything for them except handwipes and i always have a ton of those in my car. just wondering if anyone has found themselves just grabbing their wallet or pouch or a small bag and using that mostly for their days...i am a stay at home mom so i dont need anything for work...does anyone have any ideas for this style bag?

2. if you like lv and want something small--the danube would be great! It comes in regular mono and also mini lin.

3. This is so funny because I do the same thing! Like you, I have four year old twin boys, and it's just too hard to keep up with a satchel and two little dynamos!

I went to Europe this summer to visit family, and I ended up buying a crossbody bag and wore it faithfully! I've since found a couple of great European designers and have a couple of crossbody bags that I love! You're right--our bag choices do reflect what our daily lives look like, and I know that I've gone off the path when I have too many bags sitting in my closet!:Push:

Coach has some nice legacy crossbody bags, so if you like leather and the legacy style, that's a great choice (the Legacy Hippie). They also make a nice Ergo crossbody--leather is really nice and the bag itself is very light.:Push:

4. OMG, I was just about to post the same type of question/topic....I LOVE all the bags I have collected but sometimes I do find myself to lazy to carry them. I just grab the easiest bag I have and go....
    I LOVE great leather and therefore have collected mostly Chloe bags....but then they are heavy..but GORGOUES!

5. Sometimes I can't even be bothered with a bag at all, not even a clutch! :biggrin:

I just grab a continental wallet and go! :yes:

6. :tup: Good to know, ladies, I'm not the only one lazy carrying my bags. Being very much obsessed with the bags ~80ish, including some 11 Hermes bags I find myself mostly grabbing my beloved Large Orange Burberry Tote (kinda togo or clemense leather :P) or XL LV Croissant (discontinued model).