Anyone find new Manolos at NM on sale?

Armaiti

Oct 31, 2006
Oregon by the river
Wow... these are amazing deals. Congrats to the lucky people.

I never have a Manolos and would love to own one :smile: Do their sizes typically run small? So if I usually wear an 8, I should order 8.5 due to the pointy shoes style?
I know a lot of folks say to go up a half size, but if you have a narrow foot, like I do, then the heels are too loose, especially on the d'orsay styles, so I stick to 37.5 now. I can still wear a 38 though in the other styles.

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Canada
Oh I can't wait for mine!!! They shipped today!!!
How is the sizing compared to your normal fit?

oreocat

Sep 18, 2006
Orange County/Taiwan
I ususally wear an 8 but I ordered 8.5 (38.5) in these. They have sort of a narrower fit (with the pointy tip) so I would definitely suggest to order at least a half size up if you have wide feet like me :smile:

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Canada
I ordered a whole size larger, so I hope they fit well!!! And like I mentioned earlier, I think I'll have a little strap added to hold them on my foot - unless they are magic and stay on! *crossing fingers*

AJC

Oct 21, 2007
NY, NY
Yay~ Mine just got here and it's exactly like the one in the pic :yahoo: (FedEx 2Day service got here in just one day!) I'm loving these mules :tup:
Mine shipped too and should get them Tuesday -- thanks for the update, I was soooo hoping those would be the ones. I ordered 38 and in Manolos I wear anything between 38 and 38.5 -- but I have relatively narrow feet. Oh, I so hope they fit well since they're so great!

Happy Feet to You :tup:

Magda101

Mar 12, 2007
My own bag land
Normally I'm 7.5 but in Manolos I've ordered 8-8.5 depending on style. I'd say usually 0.5 larger should fit well (they do tend to run small).

P.S. Magda, are you Polish?
AJC: Thanks for your reply. I am not Polish. I am actually Indonesian but living in Canada currently.