Anyone find new Manolos at NM on sale?

Soccer Mom

O.G.
Nov 2, 2007
Do you think these may be them? I got this picture off an ebay listing - I didn't know if it would be ok to post the link.

Armaiti

Oct 31, 2006
Oregon by the river
Do you think these may be them? I got this picture off an ebay listing - I didn't know if it would be ok to post the link.
I hope that's the one! I've been googling trying to find pictures but no luck, though I found this one too...also found some pink snakeskin mules that were sold on eBay a while back that I didn't like, so hopefully that's not what will show up. They are calling this one "Mimosa" on eBay, but when I google that I get the embroidered linen style. Anyway, mine shipped already, I'll post pics when they get here unless someone else beats me to it!

Btw, I got my Hurache Manolos yesterday and they are great!

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I need to stop looking at these links since I am supposed to be saving for the JC and Dior sales (can you say ankle boots?) All of these were too small though.

Nancerelle

Mar 8, 2007
I love the look of the snakeskin!!! But I wish they were pumps or had straps - for some reason I can't keep mules on my feet very well. They are gorgeous though!! What an amazing deal. Please post pics when you guys get them!

Magda101

Mar 12, 2007
My own bag land
Wow... these are amazing deals. Congrats to the lucky people.

I never have a Manolos and would love to own one :smile: Do their sizes typically run small? So if I usually wear an 8, I should order 8.5 due to the pointy shoes style?

AJC

Oct 21, 2007
NY, NY
Wow... these are amazing deals. Congrats to the lucky people.

I never have a Manolos and would love to own one :smile: Do their sizes typically run small? So if I usually wear an 8, I should order 8.5 due to the pointy shoes style?
Normally I'm 7.5 but in Manolos I've ordered 8-8.5 depending on style. I'd say usually 0.5 larger should fit well (they do tend to run small).

P.S. Magda, are you Polish?