Anyone find new Manolos at NM on sale?

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Canada
OMG - I just grabbed the mules... DH is going to KILL me - BUTtttt they will be my very first pair of MB's!!!! I think death is worth it for these shoes! I looked up a pic on eBay and they are BEAUTIFUL!! I may get a strap added, but we'll see... (I know, it's blasphamy to alter a work of art, but I need them to stay on my feet! LOL).

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone with the sizing info! I usually am an 8, but got a 9 due to the pointed toe and the fact they fit small... got free shipping with WINTER and a bonus pen and notepad set! TYVM!!!

Here's the pic...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Manolo-Blahnik-...ryZ63889QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

shmoo88

O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
Marina Del Rey (Almost)
I usually go to shopstyle.com and search the shoe brands I love and the show you most of the major dept store sites with regular and sale priced shoes and what sizes they have. Footcandy usually has manolos on sale.

Also email my SA at NM Christine, christinej75@aol.com They just had a big sale and a lot of manolos were 30% off. When shoes go on sale she sends you an virtual photo album of all shoes going on sale so you can preorder from her. And she'll ship tax free :0-)

Also get to know the Manolo store. Also email jackpfate@wynnlasvegas.com he works at the Manolo store there and will email you when shoes go on sale!

let them know Lacey sent you :smile:

Armaiti

Oct 31, 2006
Oregon by the river
OMG - I just grabbed the mules... DH is going to KILL me - BUTtttt they will be my very first pair of MB's!!!! I think death is worth it for these shoes! I looked up a pic on eBay and they are BEAUTIFUL!! I may get a strap added, but we'll see... (I know, it's blasphamy to alter a work of art, but I need them to stay on my feet! LOL).

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone with the sizing info! I usually am an 8, but got a 9 due to the pointed toe and the fact they fit small... got free shipping with WINTER and a bonus pen and notepad set! TYVM!!!

Here's the pic...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Manolo-Blahnik-Snakeskin-gray-mule-Mimosa-38-5-81-2-ni_W0QQitemZ190157347150QQihZ009QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Did the pen and notepad show up in your shopping cart? It showed that the offer expired in June, and it didn't show up in mine. Congrats if it did in yours!

asark

"I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list."
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Canada
SHOOT!! No - it didn't!!! Damn it! That was the make-it-or-break-it for me too!! I was so excited to get a MB pen as my Cross is starting to look a little too well loved!