Anyone fans of vintage chanel bags?

Nico_79

Jan 10, 2013
Ban Island
Love the vintage! Yours look to be in great condition! May I ask if you used any leather conditioner or cleaner to help fix them up? I recently bought two vintage pieces and they need a little TLC. I'm just a little scared to start cleaning them up though. The Chanel boutique wasn't willing to do it either, so I'm SOL.

Lynnueno

Oct 18, 2010
Wow they look new. They are beautiful! Yes I'm interested to know what type of conditioner you use.

starshar

May 2, 2011
I have the one on the left from 3 series in beige caviar. Vintage are my favourites because the hardware is really resistant. Great buys usually!

Monppei

Nov 23, 2007
Canada
Love the vintage! Yours look to be in great condition! May I ask if you used any leather conditioner or cleaner to help fix them up? I recently bought two vintage pieces and they need a little TLC. I'm just a little scared to start cleaning them up though. The Chanel boutique wasn't willing to do it either, so I'm SOL.
i havent conditioned them since the purchase. they came in almost mint condition and looked quite shiny the chain! i used to condition my balenciaga bags with apple leather care kit, however i found out the red lambskin gets even darker after the conditioner applied. so i stopped using it:cool:

Monppei

Nov 23, 2007
Canada
Wow they look new. They are beautiful! Yes I'm interested to know what type of conditioner you use.
i was afraid to use any leather conditioner since my balenciaga bag got darkened after the apple leather conditioner. black color is fine but not for bright color:wacko: