Anyone fancy a Mulberry Pouch....for £1000!

Love this thread! Hair bobbles and pens aside (though these are excellent uses), if it is meant to be a clutch bag, I cannot think of a worse colour and material for something that's going to be entirely hand-held. It brings a whole new dimension to 'babying' - I'd be afraid to hold it at all, so it'd have to come to parties in its dustbag :nuts:

Oh dear that has made me think of sweaty greasy hands clutching the clutch leaving finger marks behind... Imagine sitting on the train reading your newspaper ending up with black inky fingers then grabbing the clutch and leaving the imprints all over it... Putting fake tan on and rushing out the door to the party and grabbing the clutch...putting petrol in the car and getting the stink of petrol on your hands and then grabbing the clutch.

I think each bag should be sold with skin-coloured latex gloves to be worn at all times while touching the clutch!

Right team!!
Emma's got a brill idea for a pouch that will have the gals queuing to part with their hard earned cash!

emma-hill-press-shot-final-1.jpg