Anyone fancy a Mulberry Pouch....for £1000!

LOL! We had such a laugh reading this thread! I can imagine a stand up comic reading it...
Can I add that my little black hamster would love this little house... with the postman's lock to chew on (they love to sit on my hand and nibble on my watch, but this pouch is far better).
Actually, hamsters would call it White House.
White hairs will go as bedding for the nest inside.

I have been thinking about this pouch and I think I will pass on getting it for my dd as her pencil case. I think it may be a little small so I have decided to get it for my ds instead for him to put his Nintendo DS cartridges in.

One thing about this thread - I have realised that I may not be the complete full-blown bag addict that I thought I was. I can at times see the irrationality of it all. Lol.

Yes, me too Lola. My bag insanity could never reach the dizzying heights of £1k for a pouch. I think there will be several of these on the sale for at least 50% off and I still think that figure is too expensive, lol xx

I am confused I didn't realise it was a pencil case, I thought it was a sporran for a gentleman to keep his necessities in? You did say it was a little pouch didn't you?
:coolio: