Anyone fancy a Mulberry Pouch....for £1000!

I consider that excellent value! Because, a hairy little white pouch will be so practical to live inside a handbag! it won't get dirty, or shed hair all over your stuff, or anything ...

Oh it is totally practical i agree. They couldn't have picked a more user friendly item to retail at that price, lol. I would imagine that it would be particularly good for holding make up; especially loose powders, black mascara and of course red lipstick :nuts:

xx

Ooooh I like it!

I'll take 5 - 1 to use and the others as a

Replacement when I spill Ribena on it
Replacement when I drop it in a puddle
Replacement when my powder opens in the bag
Replacement for when I need to replace the replacements :roflmfao:

Last edited:
Nice one Betsy!

I think I shall also buy one for my 8 year old to use as a pencil case. I'm sure her markers won't ruin it.
The children may starve for the month after I have paid for it but dd will have the nicest pencil case in the school!

Oh it would be just perfect as a pencil case. Especially if your dd likes fountain pens because then she could keep the ink refill cartridges in the little pocket on the front of the pouch.......................;)

xx

some eejit will buy them- my nephew is in Oz at the mo and was having coffee with some friends the other day- one girl spilt coffee on her bag- he said she wasnt bothered but BF went mad- he then told my nephew he had spent £10,400 on it- at which point nephew almost passed out- think it was a chanel from his vague description

some eejit will buy them- my nephew is in Oz at the mo and was having coffee with some friends the other day- one girl spilt coffee on her bag- he said she wasnt bothered but BF went mad- he then told my nephew he had spent £10,400 on it- at which point nephew almost passed out- think it was a chanel from his vague description

:nuts: There is nothing else I can say! :nuts:

xx