Anyone familiar with Taiwanese ebay seller: showroom_italia?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This seller has only 1 feedback on ebay USA but over 400 on Yahoo Auctions in Taiwan. I'm interested a bag he is selling but want to find out if anyone has dealt with him or knows if he's legit.

Thanks!

2. This one right:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/chloe-shopping/authenticate-this-chloe-523775-144.html#post14308179

He has 9 Chloe Paratys listed on eBay. I've been looking for one, and I've NEVER seen a seller with this many. I asked Lescoy (Chloe Mod) about his Chloe bags, and she said they looked off. Also he is shipping from Taiwan to US for $15? That really struck me as fishy.

You know what they say, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. But you could always ask for the proper photos of the bag you are interested in, and have it authenticated here. If he can provide those, that would be a good start.

3. Thanks, sydney-1980. Yes, I was very intrigued by the volume of Chloes he has. I'm interested in a YSL he is selling. But the price is pretty much what you could pay for retail. I have asked the YSL's experts to provide me with more info on what pics to request and then get them authenticated.

4. dear Saff amd Sydney, i just do the reply for Lescoy's opinion. Please visit if interest

5. Colinyang - Please be careful you are borderling on breaking Forum Rules - i.e., do not refer to your own listings.

6. sory, i am newbie to here , will be more careful

7. #7 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  8. ^^ His information regarding his sourcing is being investigated.

9. What's up everyone? My name is Aaron. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

10. If you are interested in a specific brand - then it would be good to go post in that Sub-Forum and introduce yourself. Many of the Sub-Forums have areas for that i.e., 'New to Mulberry, come introduce yourself'.

11. :yes:

Avoid at all costs, I'd say. :tdown: