Anyone familiar with Prague/Perlina?

My mother swears by her Perlina tote. The leather is soooo soft, but strong. They have lots of pockets, and usually divide the main pocket into several compartments. She had one that lasted, literally, 10 years...and that's with daily use lugging heavy folders and book to and from her office. Now she's had a new one of the past year, and it still looks perfect. Highly recommend them. Not trendy, but very classic and practical.

I have a Perlina backpack that I bought 10 years ago that has seen a lot of use and still looks great. I think their quality is very good for the price although these days I find most of their styling to be on the boring side. Good basic bags, though, and well worth what they charge.

Thank you Ladies!!

I sort of agree with them being a bit 'boring', a lot of the time they just look like stuff that's already out by other designers or they're just very plain.

On the other hand, if the quality is good, that's what I'm going for. And I wanted to go more classical versus trendy. I'll check out overstock.com/local Marshalls & Nordstrom.

I have a black Perlina hobo that I happened upon at Marshall's. FH was said '100 dollars for a purse!!!!' Little does he know what I would loooove to spend. I saw the same style on ebags.com for 200 dollars. It's soft and sturdy. If you don't have much to spend, I'd say it's a good choice.