anyone familiar with ole henriksen products?

jhazn85

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
i just bought his Three Little Wonders and African Red Tea cleanser. I'm only 25 but i'm trying to start my anti-aging regime early! Does anyone have any experience with his products? or is there anything else you would recommend?

hmmm, i wonder about his products too. i used some eye cream before. i thought i may have liked it, am not sure, since they were samples. i would like to know more on their eye cream.

I'm not sure if you guys have ever heard of Paula Begoun, but she has that website cosmeticscop.com. Anyway, I was interested in Henriksen products so I checked out her reviews on them and they aren't so good. I don't think that i'm allowed to post her review on here, but I'm a member of beautypedia.com and if you would like her review on the products that you bought let me know and I will send them to you :smile:

I tried a sample of the serum and cream from that kit. I liked the cream, but nothing too speacial. The serum, a Sephora rep recommended for an alternative to my cellex c serum, and I didn't like the smell or the consistency. It was too sweet, and felt sugary when I put it on.....cuz it was sticky. I keep hearing good reviews about it tho....so I might give it another try later.

I've got their African Red Tea Foaming cleanser and the Grease Relief Face Tonic. Both work very well for me, the foaming cleanser foams up nicely and washes away neatly without leaving any residue and does not dry my face. The Toner is great for wiping away any trace of dirt, makeup and to close pores. It's great stuff, does not make my skin feel dry either.

I only use Ole Henriksen, i have been for a couple of years. i do a lot of research on products. i like to stay in the green. i have used so many brands, from EL, Lancome, Boscia, Caudile (sp?), Philisophy, the list goes on and on... , then i finally found my HG skincare product.

I mainly use everything in the Orange line, plus others items. The New Beginnings scrub, everything in the 3 little wonders kit, Skin Insulator & the Cucumber tonic.

i also use the body care..

I do use some Korres as well.

But O.H. is the best!! im almost 48, and i think my skin glows thanks to him.