Anyone familiar with Authorize.net?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for an alternate online payment method as I refuse to deal with Paypal any longer.

Are any of the regular sellers here familiar with Authorize.net? Is it widely accepted? Can I use it to accept payments on ebay auctions?

Any help would be appreciated

2. I used authorize.net for an ecommerce business I had up to 3 years ago and it was perfect.

3. Can you guys provide a link or info on this please???

4. Sure. I beilieve it use to be Bidpay, or at least the same company that ran bidpay. Looks good, just dont know if I can use it on my ebay auctions

http://www.authorize.net/bidpay

5. I'd like to know this too actually.

Also, special k - there is always google checkout?

6. I have used Authorized before at work and it is really good. You can set the defaults regarding confirmed credit card addresses, expiration codes, zip codes, and CC codes. If one thing does not match, you will be notified that a payment was attempted but unsuccessful. Sometimes it is just a typing mistake, but if it happens many times, you will know the buyer is trying to possibly used stolen credit cards.

As far as eBay is concerned, I am not sure if it works with them, but I can tell you that the company I worked for ran an internet business and used Authorized Net, but used Paypal for Ebay so I am not sure.

7. I can pay for things with google checkout but it's not set up for Canadian Merchants yet :sad: