Anyone familiar with a Madison Ave. SA

shopmom411 said:
YAAY Bagg!!!!!....gorgeous!!!! This is the PM size but I forgot what leather you said this was....I can't place it but that wouldn't be unusual.......
It's Epson leather and Gold colored, I love the details in this bag. The bottom even has 4 stops!

Kellybag said:
Oops, forgot to ask...did you like the SA enough to work with her on ordering your croc?

Which bag for the croc? color? hw? etc. Share the details!!! This is your thread baby!!!
Oh, yes with all the excitement,..
She was very pleasant to work with, very smiley whcih was good, I looked at so many bags,.. they were loaded today! For the firstt time I TOUCHED Ostrich leather, let me tell you girls I'm sold!!!!! I saw a 23cm Ostrich Kelly, I fell in love but it was to small it was retailed at 97 hundred. I also saw a Green Boldie I don't know what diam. An orange Ostrich Plume. Several Small Boldie's and various 32cm Kellies, There was even a white Omnibus in togo leather. Man there were so many bags!!! Oh by the way I'm sorry I didn't post pics but I brought the bag home with the plastic still around the bag, I didn't even inspect it when I purchased it. I have the brown tag and the white paper that comes from the factory, how exciting the smell is unbelievable!
Well about the Croc,. I asked her to keep various bags on lookout for me, she is a sweet girl and had her pad ready and wrote the lis

32cm Vemillion Kelly
She put me on her list for the first 30cm Croc Birkin that comes in the store. I old her to call me everytime she gets one in. She is so eagar to help! Well here was a lady in the store with a blue 30cm croc Birkin and it was glossy,.. If I had no manners I would have grabbed it off the table and hugged it! But I didn't feel like going to jail toda! :lol:
It was so stunning and she looked so classy! Man! I cought chills when I saw it! The first time I set my eyes on that color croc!

Kellybag said:
Oops, forgot to ask...did you like the SA enough to work with her on ordering your croc?

Which bag for the croc? color? hw? etc. Share the details!!! This is your thread baby!!!
Kellybag, what'cha thing of 30cm Vermillion Red Glossy Croc Birkin with Ruthium hardware? :shame:

Baggaholic said:
Kellybag, what'cha thing of 30cm Vermillion Red Glossy Croc Birkin with Ruthium hardware? :shame:

That would be killer, hope you get it soon. BTW, love your new bag. I love the gold color they're almost always done w/ the white stitching with I love love love.

lilach said:
does vermillion come in croc? i thought it is only rouge H rouge vif and braise for the reds
she said their were shades of red, a lipstick bright red, and deep red, I want the lipstick red because in the book it looks vermillion!

aspenmartial said:
Baggaholic-Did you place an order for croc. Birkin OR your SA is watching out croc. Birkin for you...I am just curious of capacity of placing an order in NY Hermes...
I placed an order for 30cm Rouge H Croc. But she's also going to call me everytime they get one n. Like this morning she called me because they got a 35cm Black Porosus (sp?) croc Birkin but I told her it be to bid for me, and she agreed. But since I told her to call she called. She's going to call me everytime one comes in. Whoever gets there first and buy's it has it!

What does Porosus mean anyway? didn't want to ask her

whispa777 said:
Is Rouge H croc like the one Carrie had in that SATC picture?
that looked more like rouge vif to me as rouge h is really dark dark burgundy
the pic below is not trueto nature but pretty close that is rouge h

Attachments

• A176bj060501.jpg
    A176bj060501.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 39