Anyone eyeing fuchsia?? Amorous or MAC

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
xoxo
Hi all! Just saw that rm site has some new co,ours...I like the shape of the amorous and I love fuchsia..how is the shade in real life? It looks really nice on screen hehe thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

SillyShopper

May 10, 2014
Hi all! Just saw that rm site has some new co,ours...I like the shape of the amorous and I love fuchsia..how is the shade in real life? It looks really nice on screen hehe thanks!

I saw the fuchsia mini MAC at Bloomingdales this weekend and my thought was that if it came in the regular MAC size I'd be all over it! I'm afraid I can't describe the color though because I don't remember it very well...I just remember that I liked it! Now I'll have to go back and hope it's still there so I can look at it and make sure I really want it.

SillyShopper

May 10, 2014
Thanks! Do post pics hehe

I don't want the one Bloomies bag. It was a mini MAC and I'm not a mini sort of gal. I want the full size but I want to wait for a sale somewhere. Gonna be a wait since it's barely out!

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
xoxo
I don't want the one Bloomies bag. It was a mini MAC and I'm not a mini sort of gal. I want the full size but I want to wait for a sale somewhere. Gonna be a wait since it's barely out!
There's a full size on RM site!

rockstarmish

shoegazing
Aug 24, 2011
It is! Are u getting it? I wanted a roomy bag that's why I got the amorous lol

Ah no, not this time. I'm not much of a pink person hehe. :smile:

I'm completely focused in finding the iridescent Elle. :search: