Anyone experience the Oral B Triumph?

Not this particular toothbrush, but another Oral B power brush- one of the Sonic ones maybe? It was like 60 bucks on sale close to 2 years ago. I love it- mouth feels so much cleaner than w/ a regular brush- it has a timer on it too, so you know how long to brush.

Sorry can't help you more....

I own the oral b triumph and the sonic. both give me a super clean feeling like right after the dentist. I recommemend both! definitly worth the money, beats the dentist bill anyways if you need teeth fixed. just don't scrub super hard, let the toothbrush do the work or your'll scrub aways your gums and be left with sensitive teeth and long looking teeth. hopefully you like your new triumph!

I have the Triumph 9500 DLX (older version). Have been using it for 2 years and totally happy with it. Love the time indicator, but I don't think the polishing brush works for me.
It's a good toothbrush to invest on. The only negative point is that you will become lazy to brush vigorously when switching to a manual toothbrush after a while ;)