Anyone excited for the Tiffany T collection?! I AM!

lovechildmonste

Love Child Monster
Jul 26, 2011
Just noticed that the Tiffany T collection have had pre-screenings in other Asian countries like Tokyo, Singapore, etc. If I'm not mistaken. Have we even had any launch parties for that collection HERE IN THE US? Looks like they're targeting Asian market first.

I've seen some pics from the pre-screenings on Instagram and they're beautiful. From my knowledge it's set to debut on August 18?! Is this true?! But it won't debut until mid-September here in the US? Is it already available here?

Kindly correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone knows about this?

I've seen print ads in "In Style" magazine for this collection (in the Sept. issue). I'm interested in seeing more. I like the cuffs so far. Not sure if I'll ever get anything from this collection but do like its clean lines.

Whoa, I like what I am seeing so far. The cuffs are nice. I wonder what the prices look like. I would be jealous if it was releases in Asia first as I am impatient and I want to see it now!

I've been excited about this too. Per the SA at my local store, the pieces are being released tomorrow.

FWIW, the collection appears to be inspired by one from the 1980s.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408282029.922991.jpg. This is my vintage T necklace. I'm excited a boo building a collection around it.

I've been excited about this too. Per the SA at my local store, the pieces are being released tomorrow.

FWIW, the collection appears to be inspired by one from the 1980s.View attachment 2721724. This is my vintage T necklace. I'm excited a boo building a collection around it.
Oh I love that necklace - I need to come play in your closet! I'm really looking forward to this new collection - and happy my name starts with "T" lol :biggrin:

You can download the pdf LookBook from the Tiffany site. It's 10 pages of the new line. This is the cover as it appears on the site. (I hope I reduced it enough....)

Attachments

• look book.jpg
    look book.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 8,574
Reactions: ooodianaooo
I believe the new T line is by their new designer, Francesca Amfitheatrof. My SA said she was being introduced this week.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-17 at 8.49.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-17 at 8.49.23 AM.png
    58.5 KB · Views: 8,483
Reactions: Casaque7
Just noticed that the Tiffany T collection have had pre-screenings in other Asian countries like Tokyo, Singapore, etc. If I'm not mistaken. Have we even had any launch parties for that collection HERE IN THE US? Looks like they're targeting Asian market first.

I've seen some pics from the pre-screenings on Instagram and they're beautiful. From my knowledge it's set to debut on August 18?! Is this true?! But it won't debut until mid-September here in the US? Is it already available here?

Kindly correct me if I'm wrong. Anyone knows about this?

Super excited! Love the simplistic modern clean lines. SA in US said this weekend that pieces in the collection will be available Monday (8/18). Collection created in gold and silver.

This reminds me of Hermes H bracelets for some reason...I think the 2 T's look like an H (or a capacitor) lol!

I don't really like wearing something that screams out the brand, but I like the subtleness of the bracelets, very tasteful!

Reactions: ooodianaooo