Anyone excited for the Tiffany T collection?! I AM!

Hi I really need help with this. My husband gifted me with the silver Tiffany T link bracelet and the small fits me just right BUT I was thinking it's a little tight especially when it rolls down my arm and leaves ugly marks behind. The medium on the other hand is looser but hangs below my wrist. Should I stick to the small or change to the medium. The picture shows me wearing the small. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412234074.924907.jpg

Hi I really need help with this. My husband gifted me with the silver Tiffany T link bracelet and the small fits me just right BUT I was thinking it's a little tight especially when it rolls down my arm and leaves ugly marks behind. The medium on the other hand is looser but hangs below my wrist. Should I stick to the small or change to the medium. The picture shows me wearing the small. View attachment 2767780

Can you get a medium and have them take a link out so that it fits exactly the way you want?

Or can you switch to the other wrist? My wrists are different sizes.

I prefer slightly loose.

Also my wrists are smaller in cooler weather. So if it is hot where you are, it may become more loose with cooler weather.

I'll have my stack pic up soon with my Cartier love and juste un clou. My partner just gifted my a rose gold T bangle for my b'day. Still a few days away till I can wear it. You can follow my instagram ( bb10lue ) for the updates☺.

My Instagram: bb10lue
Fashion blogging newbie: www.the-b-que.com

Looking forward to your future post and happy early birthday!!!!! 💃🎉🎈🎁

BTW, your instagram is amazing! You are gorgeous and so are your accessories!!

I purchased the rose gold narrow wire bracelet in a medium today! It's interesting, but I like it a lot more than the the atlas pieces I thought I planned on purchasing (photos of those with the wire bracelet also attached).

View attachment 2734011
View attachment 2734012View attachment 2734013

Looks gorgeous initially thought the narrow would be too thin but it definitely looks dainty enough without being too fragile

Now I have to decide between the bracelet and the necklace

So I went into T&Co with my lovely younger sister last week to try on the link bracelets in YG. I've been looking at the link bracelet because I have a WG Fope bracelet and I'd quite like something in YG for when I want to switch metals.

Sadly, it was a Goldilocks moment: the smaller link bracelet ($2900AUD) felt too small and a bit thin, but conversely the large link bracelet ($7650AUD) was way too chunky on my wrist. Not to mention, I mean I know it's T&Co so the entire exercise involves paying a premium, but the price for the large link bracelet is just too much for my taste...

So I need the middle size which they don't make - isn't that always the way?!? :biggrin: :lecture: :cray: