Anyone excited for the Tiffany T collection?! I AM!

I bought a pair of the cute RG diamond T smile earrings online last week after having them on my wish list for a while. I wanted to wear a rose gold diamond smile in my ears (:smile:) and they seemed like a versatile style to be my 'go to' pair... but they don't suit me at all - or at least they don't suit the placement of my ear lobe piercing - so now they're going back. Upside down diamond smile I guess :sad::P
Reluctant return but I wouldn't have purchased this style if I'd tried them on in store.
Looking for another pair now.

TIFFANY-CO.-T-Smile-charming-18-karat-rose-gold-diamond-earrings.jpg

Thinking of getting a wire bracelet but concerned about the durability. Any concerns? Seems so fragile. Does it get stuck on clothing/hair?

I've had mine for a quite a long time (soon after the collection came out) and haven't had issues thus far. IMO it's not fragile once on the wrist and I've not had any issues whatsoever with it getting stuck on clothing or hair.

Thinking of getting a wire bracelet but concerned about the durability. Any concerns? Seems so fragile. Does it get stuck on clothing/hair?
I have had the medium T wire bracelet with diamonds for almost 2 years and no problems with misalignment or breakage. I am careful to put on and take off before when wearing a sweater or anything lace, but it's been holding up great. The thin wire might not be as durable though.

I bought a pair of the cute RG diamond T smile earrings online last week after having them on my wish list for a while. I wanted to wear a rose gold diamond smile in my ears (:smile:) and they seemed like a versatile style to be my 'go to' pair... but they don't suit me at all - or at least they don't suit the placement of my ear lobe piercing - so now they're going back. Upside down diamond smile I guess :sad::P
Reluctant return but I wouldn't have purchased this style if I'd tried them on in store.
Looking for another pair now.

View attachment 4130481

Aw, sorry to hear that. Do you have any modeling pics of how they looked on you? I have the RG mini smile with diamonds necklace and love how subtle, cute and yet modern it is . Perhaps you can consider the necklace to get a smile fix and then get a different pair of earrings?

Aw, sorry to hear that. Do you have any modeling pics of how they looked on you? I have the RG mini smile with diamonds necklace and love how subtle, cute and yet modern it is . Perhaps you can consider the necklace to get a smile fix and then get a different pair of earrings?

Thank you - I'm disappointed that they didn't work out for me! One of the T ends of the smile was almost touching my cheek ( I might have a photo). Definitely longer than I'd expected. I'm sure they'll be fine on some, it just depends on the piercing.
Love the diamond smile necklace - it's a classic and a great reminder to smile, if you can :smile:. Right now it's winter where i am and the only body parts for jewellery I'm showing are my fingers and ears, so I wanted the diamond smiles in my ears (above the turtle necks and scarves!) as a winter pick me up.

Reactions: VandaOrchid
I love this hoop style too, and it's near the top of my wish list. Now I'm worried that I might have the same problem with the T in the ear jutting too far inward (towards face) and looking unbalanced in my ear :hrmm:
It's all about the position of the lobe piercing.
Tiffany_T_collection_05172016 (1).jpg tiffany-t-wire-hoop-earrings-33429983_938468_ED.jpg

Reactions: tarana6
I was in having my dbty necklace cleaned a few weeks ago and got talking to a lovely SA who I clicked with. She just got my style and showed me a few things I now have on my wish list. One item is the T wrap ring in rose gold with diamonds. I kept thinking about it and went back in last week to order it in my size. I can't wait for it to arrive!!:heart:

I was passing by the boutique and tried these on.. I was actually going to get Pave Cartier Love but now I’m confused if I should get these instead View attachment 4146570

I got the plain version of this bangle (no diamonds) in RG after also looking at the Cartier Love. The Tiffany is heavier and more sturdy, and I prefer being able to take it off at night. Love it!

Look at these gorgeous earrings I spotted on the website. I hope they do a silver version as well.
Now I only see them in yellow gold and rose gold.
View attachment 4151188

View attachment 4151199
If they do these in silver I can't choose between these ones and the medium hoop earrings :shocked:[emoji3]
Saw these on the website and really like them as well! Cant wait to see what they look like on.