Anyone excited for the Tiffany T collection?! I AM!

Thanks! So far so good, I got both in size small so they hardly move which is what I wanted. Which one are you thinking of getting to layer?

Ohh! Maybe I should get small too, current one loves around a bit. I'm thinking some one but I'm rose gold.

I tried layering like this but it tangled too much so I only wear the Tiffany one now.

IMG_1484532620.604250.jpg

Well wouldn't you know it we're now booked in for The Canary Islands, Canada and NYC this year :biggrin: loads of ops for duty free. :yahoo:

Great!! I always buy my Tiffany pieces at Heathrow. It works out to be around 17.5:/: off UK retail price and if you let them know what you want 10 days before you fly they'll transfer anything you want in. [emoji6]

Ohh! Maybe I should get small too, current one loves around a bit. I'm thinking some one but I'm rose gold.

I tried layering like this but it tangled too much so I only wear the Tiffany one now.

View attachment 3575721

I think it looks very pretty layered together. Tiffany can shorten the length on the Chain if you want free of charge. They did that with my arrow bracelet, I bought size Medium as that was all they had in stock and they just shorten the chain to whatever size I wanted. [emoji16]

I think it looks very pretty layered together. Tiffany can shorten the length on the Chain if you want free of charge. They did that with my arrow bracelet, I bought size Medium as that was all they had in stock and they just shorten the chain to whatever size I wanted. [emoji16]

Oh that would be perfect!!! I will do that. Thanks soooo much!

Is it true that Tom ford is selling a bracelet that looks very similar to T square bracelet in yellow gold?

I went by Tiffany's today and I asked if they will be releasing the T wrap ring in yellow gold and they said no. They said that Rose-gold was such a big seller for them, which is why so many of their pieces are in Rose gold version being in yellow gold. :confused1:

Is it true that Tom ford is selling a bracelet that looks very similar to T square bracelet in yellow gold?

I went by Tiffany's today and I asked if they will be releasing the T wrap ring in yellow gold and they said no. They said that Rose-gold was such a big seller for them, which is why so many of their pieces are in Rose gold version being in yellow gold. :confused1:

Yup! Here it is. That price tag though...geez!

Also, I remember seeing this pic on Tom's Instagram, LMAO he even clarified in the caption it's not Tiffany's haha!!

IMG_1485646646.765716.jpg
View attachment 3588745

Reactions: uhpharm01