anyone ever recieve something by mistake and..kept it? LOL

my sister loves louboutin shoes and she is a 37!!!! she cant afford them im in australia but im willing to pay shiiping if you can include me! thanks if you can and hope to see photos

You lucky girl! Too bad they aren't your size. :sad:

One time I ordered some monogrammed coasters and they asked if I wanted the circular or square. I had only seen a picture of the circular ones, but asked the lady which one she liked better and she said the square so I went with that. She failed to mention that the entire design on the coaster was different. They were hideous! I called and they sent me out the circular ones and told me to keep the square ones as well. Now that I think of it I have no idea where they're at, they're so not cute.

Anyways, please add me to your drawing! :biggrin:

Bella, you have incredible luck! I imagine that braclet is TDF! And my tiny size 37 feet would love to be spoiled with Christian Louboutin wedges!! Would you please add my name to the list?

Thank you! And *cheers* to many more lucky things in the future! :amuse:

wow! so lucky! i'm a 37 too, can you please add me? thanks!!!! :biggrin:

i ordered a kitchenaid stand mixer in black through a dept store point system once . i really wanted a metallic one, but i figured i'd settle for black since it was free. anyway, when i went to pick it up, it was a black chrome one that came with a bunch of bonus items! i was soooo excited! it was worth a lot more and the SA had no idea what it was. so i kept it!

I got a flower bouquet delivered to my front door once, it's sent by Volvo. I was thinking, WTH, why would Volvo send me flowers?? I never got a car from them. So I called the florist, she asked me if I just got a new car from them recently. I said "no", then she just told me to enjoy the flowers. LOL! Later I found out that it's my neighbor that just got a Volvo.

Count me in to please :biggrin: Thank you. That's very nice of you :flowers:

I don't have a good luck when it comes to things like this. I never won any contests, never received anything by mistakes either.