Anyone ever purchase at farfetch.com?

Haven't personally shopped on this site, but it looks pretty legit to me. I am dying over a particular black Alexander McQueen dress!!!!!! :nuts:

Thanks! I am inclined to agree with you - and they have a beautiful selection of items!!!

The prices are considerably lower than in the States for some brands, too - even with postage. But since they ship via UPS, I expect to get slammed with a customs fee, waaaaah.

Even so - it's worth it, I think.

Thanks! I am inclined to agree with you - and they have a beautiful selection of items!!!

The prices are considerably lower than in the States for some brands, too - even with postage. But since they ship via UPS, I expect to get slammed with a customs fee, waaaaah.

Even so - it's worth it, I think.

Well, I say give it a go - they look pretty legit to me; however, be sure to pay via CC rather than debit so that you can file a chargeback if anything does happen to go wrong. Good luck, and let me know if you buy that black Alexander McQueen dress so that I can hate you. ;)

^^Thank you! This is great to know because next month I will be ordering at least 2pair of shoes from them. BTW, what is the turn around time to receive your package?? Just wondering.

And to the poster who said that you will be hit with fees!! That is very true. The shoes that I want are listed at $606.00 but after custom fees it ended up being $724.00!:tdown: But oh, well I still want them....

Reactions: lovieluvslux
Hello, I work for farfetch.com and the reason that US customers often have to pay the extra import duty is because they are buying from European boutiques within the farfetch.com network. If you buy from the US boutiques in the network, there's no duty. We do understand that it is annoying, but we can't really do anything about it. As far as shipping times go, we aim to ship the day of the order, or the day after, depending on time of order, and your order should be with you within 5 days with standard shipping, using UPS. I hope that helps.

Paul Brine -Thank you so much! Also, is their anyway to speed up the shipping??
I mean does it give you the option of "overnight" or "2day" perhaps?? I'm not quite
sure how that would work though.

Thanxs

^^ Yes, it's very authentic! There are plenty of TPFers that order from this site...
I just ordered some SR platform peep toe pumps from them about a week ago.

BTW, it's not cheaper. You actually have to pay a little more because you're buying
from european boutiques. Trust me when you get to the payment part you will see
the fee!