Anyone ever purchase at farfetch.com?

[QUOTE="Linlin18, post: 30781249, member: 559354"Would the private sale occur before Thanksgiving day? I got invited to it once a few months ago, but the selection was rather limited :P[/QUOTE]
It depends, each year the date is a bit different for TXG pre-sale, it can be any day 11/23-11/27. in 2015 it was 11/23.

Hello again,

I would like to ask if anyone from Australia has ordered on farfetch. Does the duties & taxes included in the prices of the items in FF? Have you experienced paying extra fees upon arrival of your parcel?

Hi - yes, have purchased many times and all duties etc are included. I have not had anything further to pay. It was easy to order and also to return.

E x

Does anyone know if you can claim tax return (via the tourist refund scheme) for items priced over $300? Or is it the price already tax exempt?

I'm confused about the custom fee. Do I have to pay the custom fee? I'm confused of the meaning import duties included when I check out the bag I like.

I just bought a bag 2k+ and it say import duties included. Do I have to pay any additional price once my bag got delivered in the US?

Does anyone know if you can claim tax return (via the tourist refund scheme) for items priced over $300? Or is it the price already tax exempt?
VAT is excluded from price, you can't get any tax deductions.

I'm confused about the custom fee. Do I have to pay the custom fee? I'm confused of the meaning import duties included when I check out the bag I like.
I just bought a bag 2k+ and it say import duties included. Do I have to pay any additional price once my bag got delivered in the US?
No custom fees. it ships DDP (delivery, duties paid by seller).

Hi! I'm contemplating my first purchase from Farfetch and was wondering how you know what boutique the item is coming from? I don't see anything that gives that information (though I can see that it's coming from within the U.S.). TIA!

Hi! I'm contemplating my first purchase from Farfetch and was wondering how you know what boutique the item is coming from? I don't see anything that gives that information (though I can see that it's coming from within the U.S.). TIA!
Hi, when you place the item in your cart you can see boutique's name above it with small flag of the country where it's from. then in order confirmation you will see the name, and finally in tracking you can see the city where it's shipped from.

Hi, when you place the item in your cart you can see boutique's name above it with small flag of the country where it's from. then in order confirmation you will see the name, and finally in tracking you can see the city where it's shipped from.
Used to be you can see the boutique's name immediately while browsing the item. I wonder why they changed that. I much prefer to see the boutique's name at once.

Reactions: GemsBerry
Hi all! I just purchased my first jimmy choo shoes via farfetch. The shoes came and had some marks on them so I send them back and ordered another pair again, this time from a store in Italy. Do you guys know if shoes come with the original shoebox and dustbag? The shoes I originally ordered did but I'd love it for the new shoes as well. Thanks!