Anyone ever lost their shoes? :(

cathe_kim

Aug 27, 2014
I know people are gonna say I'm a klutz but I honestly do not know where to turn.. Last week on Halloween, I was in such a rush and couldn't wait to get back home that I left my simple 100s on the bus.. I left a message with NJ transit lost and found and everything but nothing...

I'm so devastated and don't know what to do. I can't believe I decided to bring my work shoes home because I thought the cleaning crew would steal them. I'm mourning the loss of a perfectly good, hard to find size 35 heels.

Has anyone had luck with lost and found before? I refuse to give up hope and replace them..

for3v3rz

Nov 1, 2013
West Coast (U.S.A)
So sorry to hear. I think since is a high end shoe, is probably long gone by now. Also if you live in a big city, there are so many people coming and going. :sad:

jeninvan

O.G.
Sep 3, 2007
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm so sorry that that happened to you...I feel your pain...a couple of weeks ago someone bashed my car window at the gym and stole my Chanel get and in my purse was my CL filo among other things.... :sad:. I really hope you find them and someone turns them in

Black Elite

the pen is my sword
O.G.
Nov 22, 2010
London
Don't give up hope. I left a pair of YSL Tributes on a subway car in NYC. Within a week, I got the call that they were found! Granted, they are a less known shoe and they were in the box, don't let go of the fact that there are honest people in the world

Greta_V

Mademoiselle
Dec 30, 2011
Los Angeles
I've seen people bring actual money to the lost and found center (like anyone's gonna come and say "hey, I lost a hundred dollar bill, in case anyone brings it in...") There are nice and honest people in this world. Hope that's who your shoes end up with and they report them, especially that this is a very rare size. Good luck!