Anyone ever heard this? Made in USA

jewels28

O.G.
Jan 26, 2010
Hello Everyone- I went last night to get my Monogram Speedy 30 but they only had one and it's made in USA so I didn't get it. Nothing against made in USA, I live in the USA but I want one made in France or Spain.

The SA suggested that I keep checking back since they get new stuff twice per week. I called another LV store today in another city and the SA told me, unless there's a shortage, the Speedy 30s they get are made in USA since they're easy to make in the US.

Has anyone ever heard this?

yeas, its the same with the NF. becasue they are in high demand and production- they get made here in the us- but i was also assured that all of the fabric is shipped from france and they are alos made by hand anyway. i still feel its worth it but do notice that whenever i get a rare-r piece (like my eva, beaubourg and most of my SLG's) they are all made in france or spain

I never heard this. I guess I assumed the stores would have a selection. Two of my bags are made in France (Petit Bucket and Pochette Bosphore) and one is made in USA (Alma).
...such a disappointment :sad: