Anyone ever heard of "Lauderdale" Style?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone,

I purchased a Burberry Lauderdale purse today for an extra 25% off of the sale price -- thanks TPF ladies! Has anyone ever seen this bag? It's a hobo style with brass hardware and little brass bars going across it in columns. I did some searches but didn't come up with much. Mine is in the trench color, but I see it online in a silver color in some unknown websites. It is made in Italy and was originally $2400+ and I got it for $900. Could that be right??? I've never had a hobo before. I have the Manor and patent Beaton...more satchel styles.

I would love to know if anyone has seen this particular style.

2. Here is a pic in a metallic color of it. Mine is trench color. Hardware is brass instead of silver.

**************/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/burberry-lauderdale-leather-shoulder-bag.JPG

Oops. Not sure why my picture didn't come in.

3. This is a pic of the bag in metallic from a website. Mine is trench with brass hardware. Since I've never seen it on the Burberry Catwalk here or much anywhere else, I wonder how this Burberry store had it. It's made in Italy and was originally $2400+. I paid $900.

burberry-lauderdale-leather-shoulder-bag[1].jpg
  4. Congrats! It's gorgeous! :tup:

5. Thanks! It has kind of a diffferent look for a Burberry, doesn't it?