Anyone ever had to call and modify an order?

StupidLamb

May 21, 2010
Coeur d'Alene
Silly question right? I just got off the phone with Coach. When I checked out last night using my PCE I realized that I forgot to add the keyring I wanted so I called to see what they could do for me and she said they had to cancel the order and place a new one with both items and that it probably wouldn't be completed until tomorrow because my bag was already pulled. So she's going to call me tomorrow.

I'm nervous :sad: I have not have the best of luck with situations like this however I have not dealt with Coach online before just the stores. I just HAD to have that polar bear keyring! lol I was so irritated with myself that I didn't add it to my order!

angelic*ruin

Colorblocked
O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Ohio
I've never been able to modify an order placed online. They start processing their orders so fast, you've really got to be quick to make any changes...and I have never been fast enough to catch the order in time. Hopefully, you caught it soon enough. Good luck!

StupidLamb

May 21, 2010
Coeur d'Alene
I've never been able to modify an order placed online. They start processing their orders so fast, you've really got to be quick to make any changes...and I have never been fast enough to catch the order in time. Hopefully, you caught it soon enough. Good luck!
Well she told me that it the bag was pulled but she sent a request for them to stop it and that the when she got word from them then she would place the new order containing two items and call me to let me know it was done. Tomorrow at the latest. I am just nervous. I hope it doesn't end up being a nightmare. I mean if they tell me they didn't get to it in time then fine because that means that my bag will arrive as scheduled but I just don't want it to turn into a mess when she attempts to cancel and place the new order. I don't want to end up with nothing or end up with multiples and multiple charges.

I just wondered if anyone has successfully done this before with no issues. I suppose I should just relax and have faith :smile: She made is sound like it was doable though. She didn't say that it couldn't be done. She just said that canceling the first order and placing a new one was the only way to make it happen so that both items were shipped together with my PCE pricing.

StupidLamb

May 21, 2010
Coeur d'Alene
update: The CS rep called me back the very same day to tell me she was successful in canceling the first order and placing a new one. She gave me my new total too. Still no email confirmation though which has me wondering but I figured I might get one when the charges go through? Anyway, now it's just waiting. The WORST part!!! lol I hate waiting!