Anyone ever had LV attach a D-ring on a NF Pochette?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just watched a you-tube review on someone who had a shoe repairman add a d-ring to their Neverfull pochette to make it a crossbody. I was intrigued by the idea. I have a Pallas Pochette and I love the pop of Orange color, but would love it 10 times more if it was a cross-body and not just a clutch or bag for instead my bags. Was curious if anyone has ever had LV put a D-ring on? This is the fashionphile photo of my Pallas pochette. Thanks for the

Attached Files:

2. I personally can't see LV willing to alter one of its products beyond its intended design which means your best option would be to get in contact with a cobbler instead; LV, despite not having an official warranty, may be reluctant to perform repairs in the future though.