anyone ever feel like they are "done" with regular mono?

I love mono, but I have yet to pick one up. I guess its because most of the mono I like its pretty standard stuff or relatively new (want Speedy 25, Manhattan PM, Neverfull MM and Alma) and I'll get them one of these days. I'm a bit more interested in MC and Damier right now.

:yes: Regular mono stuff doesn't interest me any more. I've only got two bags left in mono canvas - petit noe and Waltz Oskar. In the last couple of weeks I was contemplating getting rid of the noe but for the money I'd get for it, I might as well keep it. I still use it from time to time.

BTW, Oskar isn't going anywhere.:nogood:

WHOA Irene, not what I was expecting to hear! You love your Noe....you can't get rid of it!! You WERE the Noe Queen before you got rid of most of your LV's, right??:queen:

RE the question, I LOVE the mono bags! There are so many I want to add to my collection! :yes:

I switch on and off. Sometimes i prefer my damier over my mono and think that it is a permanent way of thinking, but then all of a sudden my mood will change and I will favor mono and then it will switch again!

it depends, i guess. for me, there are still some pieces that i want, in mono. the speedy 30 or the 35, for instance. but i'm starting to expand my "wants" into other lines. the mono will always be there, though.

I've only started collecting LV mono a little over a year so I am just getting into it! Not done with it yet, but I do have a pretty eclectic collection so I try to rotate everyone around as much as possible, LV and non-LV...

i too prefer mono with special touch in it (the LE mono) and found regular mono bit plain. I think for reg.mono i only like mono speedy 25, pochette, bv, neverfull and manhattan pm, and by the time i collect them all/or not, i probly done with reg mono.

So at this moment, i dont think i'll buy anyother mono except from those, but like Cecilia, i think i might buy a LE mono

come summer I am turned off of mono because it is dark but, love it for fall and winter...spring and summer are about bright fun colours for me....mono is something I have to hibernate in the spring summer because during those months I hate it...in the winter it is another story love it...love hate relationship with mono canvas...it is timeless and durable...