anyone ever feel like they are "done" with regular mono?

shops2much

O.G.
Jan 29, 2007
I love mono, but I have yet to pick one up. I guess its because most of the mono I like its pretty standard stuff or relatively new (want Speedy 25, Manhattan PM, Neverfull MM and Alma) and I'll get them one of these days. I'm a bit more interested in MC and Damier right now.

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
:yes: Regular mono stuff doesn't interest me any more. I've only got two bags left in mono canvas - petit noe and Waltz Oskar. In the last couple of weeks I was contemplating getting rid of the noe but for the money I'd get for it, I might as well keep it. I still use it from time to time.

BTW, Oskar isn't going anywhere.:nogood:

WHOA Irene, not what I was expecting to hear! You love your Noe....you can't get rid of it!! You WERE the Noe Queen before you got rid of most of your LV's, right??:queen:

RE the question, I LOVE the mono bags! There are so many I want to add to my collection! :yes:

jcriley5

Feb 3, 2007
I switch on and off. Sometimes i prefer my damier over my mono and think that it is a permanent way of thinking, but then all of a sudden my mood will change and I will favor mono and then it will switch again!

sophiae

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
it depends, i guess. for me, there are still some pieces that i want, in mono. the speedy 30 or the 35, for instance. but i'm starting to expand my "wants" into other lines. the mono will always be there, though.

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
I've only started collecting LV mono a little over a year so I am just getting into it! Not done with it yet, but I do have a pretty eclectic collection so I try to rotate everyone around as much as possible, LV and non-LV...

Jun 21, 2006
i too prefer mono with special touch in it (the LE mono) and found regular mono bit plain. I think for reg.mono i only like mono speedy 25, pochette, bv, neverfull and manhattan pm, and by the time i collect them all/or not, i probly done with reg mono.

So at this moment, i dont think i'll buy anyother mono except from those, but like Cecilia, i think i might buy a LE mono

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
come summer I am turned off of mono because it is dark but, love it for fall and winter...spring and summer are about bright fun colours for me....mono is something I have to hibernate in the spring summer because during those months I hate it...in the winter it is another story love it...love hate relationship with mono canvas...it is timeless and durable...