Anyone Else with non-pay eBay Seller Fees notice?

Oh man! Talk about a SNAFU! I just finished with my live chat:

That message was accidently sent out to 2 million eBay sellers!!!!! :wtf:

I was told just to ignore it and it would come out of my bank account as usual. I'd hate to be working for eBay's billing department today.....

Wow! Ebay is going to be busy today! I just checked and I didn't get the notice, but it did definitely sound fishy! I was going to say that had I gotten the notice, I would probably wait until when they take my normal payment out to see what happens first. Glad it was a mistake! Sorry you had to wait for so long with live chat, but at least you got to the bottom of it! :smile:

I got it, it popped up right when I signed on....I signed out manually typed ebay.com and then signed back in and checked my messages and it was gone.

I couldn't report it, even through the ps portal, it was busy and kept redirecting me. I even went and changed my password cause I figured someone had to know something to get it directly to my account!

I guess from now on I will come and check here first....would have been way easier!

I got one this morning too.. .considering I work for the CC company I have linked to Ebay, I found it very odd that there was no attempted authorization let alone a declined one. I ended up re-linking to Paypal & paying it this morning. They'd better not double dip & hit up my CC too.:tdown:

I had the same problem! It was there on my ebay messages one minute and gone the next! I couldn't figure out what happened since a copy didn't go to my email account and it was properly addressed to me via my ebay. I quickly changed my ebay and paypal passwords just in case my account had been hacked into.

Thank goodness I found this thread - thanks so much!;);););)

Jo

I got it, it popped up right when I signed on....I signed out manually typed ebay.com and then signed back in and checked my messages and it was gone.

I couldn't report it, even through the ps portal, it was busy and kept redirecting me. I even went and changed my password cause I figured someone had to know something to get it directly to my account!

I guess from now on I will come and check here first....would have been way easier!

And while the message was accidentally sent to over 2 Million Ebay members, yesterday it blocked attempts by me to sell anything on Ebay until I "corrected" the problem. In other words, I had to log in and put in a new credit card before I could continue listing. So, that is what I did.