Anyone else with Gucci glazing problems?

Kmora

Mar 10, 2016
Stockholm
Thisweek I bought a Bengal Card Case Wallet (trifold compact wallet). The first wallet had some glazing problems where it didn't cover the canvas so you could see the "end" of the canvas. The second (and last) wallet looked alright but when I came home I found a spot with missing glazing. This was a very very small area so I decided I could live with it.

Now to the problem, after using the wallet two times (!) in total 2-3h where 2h the wallet was in a separate pocket, I have found even more glazing gone missing AND quite a lot wear of leather corners (the middle part is leather and "sticks out" when folded).

Has anyone else had glazing problems with Gucci items (especially coated canvas items)? Someone having experience with CS and know if they do repairs for free or for a charge? Really want to know since I have looking at the Dionyus for a LONG time and was about to pull the trigger, just wanted to test the coated canvas first with this wallet. And the result was not as I hoped for and right now I don't dare to buy the Dionysus....

Kmora

Mar 10, 2016
Stockholm
This is my wallet:
20170419_193320.jpeg

This is the glazing issue with the first wallet (just under the top right corner):
20170420_094355.jpeg

This is the small area with missing glazing for the second wallet (bottom left, really small area):
20170420_173712.jpeg

I will add pictures of the wear after 2 uses when I am able to take photos of the wallet.

Important to add is that I don't think any of the glazing issues were major BUT since the canvas is loose it will get worse.