anyone else wish there were more options in the vernis line?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I LOVE vernis, it fuels my LV addiction... but I wish there were more options! I feel like its either the alma, wilshires (which for a lot of people are stiff and not flexible with what they need) or evening bags. I wish there were bigger shoulder bags, like a bigger flap bag that can hold more than a couple of things, and a tote bag that was more versatile in use! Anyone else feel this way?

There are new colors/styles coming! There's a thread a few down the page that has the look book. There's a yellow, pinkish orange and Turq looking blue.

I have enjoyed the colors over the years, and the new bags are cute, but to me they are multiples of the same thing, formal cross body/long strap, I wish they did more with it, even if it were a big flap.

I like the discontinued (spring street I think the name was) it's somewhat a kelly-flap bag... looks small never seen one in real life but very cute don't know why they discontinued it.

Oh, and I will qualify my earlier statement - I would like more options with no vachetta. When looking at the existing vernis bags with vachetta, I always worry what it will look like with patina, or how dirty it could get!

I so totally agree about needing more style options in the vernis line. I just got my first vernis zippy coin purse in rouge fauviste and love it....so very pretty! I decided that I want to get a bag in the vernis line and only saw two options that interested me. The Alma and wilshire. I like the idea of a vernis lockit. I would totally jump on that. But I wasn't too jazzed about the new vernis styles coming up -- they just weren't for me personally.

I agree. I like the Alma, but everyone seems to have it and I am not a hand held bag kind of girl. I do not like the Wilshire because it looks so stiff. Brea is gorgeous, but a little pricey with too much vachetta. The new bag, Bellflower is ok, but I think it is too small for everyday use. The rest of vernis bags are evening bags. I want to see a new, bigger bag in vernis :sad: