anyone else who thinks the miroir is not attractive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't carry the bigger pieces like a keepall or an alma..but if I had $$ I would buy a pochette or a pap....but everyone has their own taste and individual fashion style!

Why would one person's opinion or thread make you feel bad about a bag you have if you love it? that makes no sense.

Hmm. It doesn't make ME feel bad, I have several Miroir pieces and this thread doesn't make me love my bags any less. BUT, the choice words of the OP such as "too overpriced" and "looks like an oversized baked potato" could make others who have purchased Miroir bags feel a little bad. Maybe even question their purchase. I think it has to do with power of suggestion.

In the begining I liked the unique look of the Mirior Line.After owning it for more than a week I realized how clownish it looked.I put it up for sale on e-bay,had someone sabatoge the auction so I returned it for something more appropriate for everyday use.I think they're much more suited for teenagers.

I think it has to do with power of suggestion.

which i totally get- it's the reason every time i see a wendy's/mcdonalds/ dominos etc commercial i get the urge. i'm not going to go so far as to say its why my heiny is as big as it is but it's close

well... there's already MANY threads regarding the same topic. why not just use the search function and post an opinion on one that already exists?

personally, the miroir is not my favorite line... but i do like the papillon and pochette.

i'm glad to see differen opinions. It's why I like this forum. People have expressed negative comments about bags that I like. However, If you really like something it shouldn't change your opinion.

I :heart: when any purchase makes someone else happy regardless of whether I :heart: it for me...I also enjoy the variety of different lines, different designers even.....life would be very boring if everyone had the same taste......:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.