anyone else who can only get

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
one or two bags a year because your husband says no? It makes me sad. Imma get a vernis cles soon cuz its not way expensive but I want another bag and my husband says no! it makes me sad :crybaby:

You should start a little purse fund... For example I always take about $20-$50 every other day or so and put it inot my purse fund...

My hubby really doesn't "get" the bag love so I limit it because of that but Ih andle all of the money and could easily buy whatever I want.

Me! *raising my hand* two bags only here! And that's not full retail either(some I plan on getting off ebay or it would be one bag per year only!) One bag is around $550-700 and the other is in the $350-400 range. So we're not talking about 2 big bags, but an accessory or small whatever and a big bag or the rare bag I may find for $400! But I tell myself I'm lucky to get this much. Imagine if dh said no, way too expensive, or you can only get one a year, it could be worse! And in time, a collection can really grow w/ 2 additions a year. I don't have a huge list of what to get so if I get everything I want real soon, I will/may run out of ideas, lol. I know that sounds hard to believe but it's true. I have only 4 more bags(one is an evening bag, the recital, so it barely counts) that I can come up with and after that I'm moving onto epi and vernis pochettes/lexingtons in some assorted colors. The list I have in my siggy will take me a whole 2 yrs to get!!

Yeah i have two. My first bag was a papillon 26 but i sold it on ebay to get a new mono pochette. Then I have a mono speedy 25. I guess I am lucky cuz like my husband said, "some people can't even get one bag so be grateful."

Yeah i have two. My first bag was a papillon 26 but i sold it on ebay to get a new mono pochette. Then I have a mono speedy 25. I guess I am lucky cuz like my husband said, "some people can't even get one bag so be grateful."

Girl, You are LUCKY!! You have a loving dh and cute kids! ...And an awesome LV bag collection that is growing!

What two bags are you hoping to get this coming year or next? I kind of like looking forward to them, so I plan them out!

I am in the 2 bags a year club too, more or less. I try to put a few dollars (5-20) away every week to get a bag. This year I was lucky and received a cles and heart as gifts. If I get a bonus $ then I might be able to get another bag!
It doesn't really bother me because it give me time to plan and obsess over the next purchase.

NOEGIRL: what a great idea! could you do that, start a bag fund?
I suppose your dh is right about being lucky to have 2 bags a year but maybe you should just explain to him, thats your lil luxury etc..

Em, well my bf is V good with my bags. If i find something I like and he has the money then he will get it me, he wont moan or ever repeat how much it cost. hes great like that xx

I spend my money on other things - like clothes etc so I can't just go and buy LV bags. I could but with 3 kids there is always something else our money should go to. I am in no rush to expand my collection - I am thankful for what i have. I buy tons of clothes for my kids and love spending money on them so sometimes my bags have to take a back seat to that. My DH knows I love them though and usually gives in for special occasions/ holidays. But he is appalled at spending well over a grand for a denim bag (which is the next bag i want).