Anyone else watching the Play-offs???

I was watching the last few minutes of the NYG/DC game... I swear the whole street (and the bar next door) was cheering when Romo threw the interception in the endzone! And it wasn't because of his girlfriend, she wasnt at the game today! ;P

OK...still smarting over the Hawks loss on snowy Lambeau Field (and don't worry...my cousin in Wausau is still rubbing my nose in it).

Honestly, glad to see Cowboys out...

...maybe the 'old man' will win it after all?

Wouldn't that just be a perfect storybook ending?
Brett F and GreenBay win the SuperBowl and knock out the undefeated Patriots?

OK...still smarting over the Hawks loss on snowy Lambeau Field (and don't worry...my cousin in Wausau is still rubbing my nose in it).

Honestly, glad to see Cowboys out... ...maybe the 'old man' will win it after all?

Who're you callin' old!

533817589_a57054d77e_m.jpg

I can't believe that both the Colts and my Cowboys lost!!!!

Romo played good..but apparently the rest of the team wasn't...our penalties killed us...I'm so heartbroken. :crybaby:

I guess I'll be rooting for the Packers............I despise the Patriots.

AGree with you...But hey..look at it this way...Lookk at how long it took for Peyton Manning to win a SUperbowl..guess it just wasn't time for Romo and his team yet.

Part of me will be rooting for the Packers cause I like Brett Favre, but another part will be for the Giants cause I live in Jersey.
SO now...the teams I wanna see in the superbowl would be Chargers vs Packers!!!