Anyone else organize their agenda like this?

PrimalX

May 4, 2006
Hi All!

When I went to purchase my agenda cover, I was hoping that they would have a GM Barenia with double-hooks so that I could have blank notes and a calender. However, I ended up coming home with a single-hook in Barenia, but figured out that I could just slide in the bank notes fill in the front pocket. Anyone else do this?

Attachments

BlueParrot

Aug 26, 2007
Your description is pretty much the way I use my GM agenda (in green box calf). The agenda goes on the single hook and the address book back page slides into the leather sleeve.

I love Barneia. Use it well!

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
AB Ranch Montana USA
Oh geez, I just sold my BNIB Barenia GM agenda with two sets of hooks ! But yes I have used my other GM with one set of hooks as you are describing :o) Works rather well I think :o)

PrimalX

May 4, 2006
BlueParrot - Thank you! I love Barenia too :smile:

docride - Don't tell me that! ;) Thank you though. Just knowing that others use a single-hook agenda in the same way makes me feel better. :smile:

costa - Thank you! :smile: The agenda was a planned purchase (based on the store's inventory that I was visiting on vacation), but my new Clic Clac was somewhat of an impulse buy. :sweatdrop: