Anyone else obsessed with the feel of rolled vachetta handles?

arnott

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
Nothing else feels better in my hand! I'm obsessed with the feel of them and how nice and smooth they feel against my hand. I was just putting my hand around my Speedy 30 handles, loving the feel of them. Theres something about the vachetta handles, the epi rolled handles don't feel as nice. Am I the only one who feels this way? Probably! :lol: :sweatdrop:

Ohhh no you are not alone!! I LOVE the way that they feel!!!

However, I DO like the feel of my Damier Speedy's handles better than my Mono's because I don't have to worry about hand lotion/oil, etc. ruining them!! :smile:

I adore the way the vachetta handles feel in my hands, too. It's another of the many reasons I love :heart: my manhattan PM :love:. Even after I shining-monkeyed them last weekend, they still feel wonderful.

I like the feel of rolled vachetta, but I prefer it when the patina has set in as it won't be so sensitive and scratch that easily. I do love the smell of new handles though and the way it lingers on my fingers afterwards...hmmm....:graucho:

Nothing else feels better in my hand! I'm obsessed with the feel of them and how nice and smooth they feel against my hand. I was just putting my hand around my Speedy 30 handles, loving the feel of them. Theres something about the vachetta handles, the epi rolled handles don't feel as nice. Am I the only one who feels this way? Probably! :lol: :sweatdrop:

This is the reason to stay away from Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!!! They will never have that smooth finish again if you use it,

I love the way they feel & smell too, I guess we here at TPF are a warped lot.:lol:

confess my obsession with LV mono vachetta leather handles--other brands' vachetta (such as coach, d&b, etc) don't quite feel or look as nice! LV's have this sheen and smoothness to them~ very nice-- how one can spot a fake from a real...