Anyone Else Notice How Huge New Coach Bags Are?

i would like to c more variety personally. i find coach makes many v small bags, and many huge bags, but not a lot in btwn. i think u need everything in the collection! also, the medium bags arent always the most functional- ie, my soho large flap.

I'm finding that most designers are making really big and really little bags with nothing in between. It is frustrating. I think that the medium Carly is a great medium sized bag.

You keep forgetting to pack your '512 ways to entertain a toddler while at the doctor's office' (I've done this MANY times), your 'break out of an underground secret jail kit' and extra running shoes to keep up with your toddler at the grocery store.

Come to think of it, I'd better pull out my big bags again......:graucho:

LOL...oh..I have a seperate "bag-of-tricks" for those occasions!!! LOL...I try to keep the kids' snacks/drinks/toys in my handy dandy Target tote. I don't want those things coming near my legacy stripes!!!:wtf:

I do think the newer ones are huge. I think it's ok, since the prices have gone up. The new Bleekers come in smaller more manageable sizes. But yeah, medium sized bags would be great!

I personally love big bags and can't wait to try on the bleeker feleicia xl slim duffle. I just got a large carly and am now thinking I might want that one more. LOL.....always another bag coming out. Anyway I am a bigger girl so larger bags look better on me. I dont' necessarily schlep around lots of stuff so my bag is never that heavy.

I've always loved big bags. My first cell phone was that gigantic Motorola "brick" so from that point on...I've carried big purses.

I'm not a small (neither short, nor petite) chic either, so having a teenie bag would make me look even bigger.

I'm loving the Felicia XL and the Bleecker patchwork. I need to get those in my life.

^^^^^I was wondering about that scaler too. I actually don't think it is too accurate. It seems like it makes the bags seem much bigger than they really are.

It sure does. It's bad if you can't hit a Coach store and try it on. :hysteric:

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the bleeker bags in person but they do look big. I hope the Bleeker Shopper isn't ginormous! (that's the one I have my eye on! :sweatdrop:)

Thats funny that you mention that now! In the new issue of Marie Claire they have an article about how big and heavy the newest designer bags are. The main bag that they have pictured? The Coach Lily! According to the mag that bag weighs over 4 pounds w/ nothing in it!

I read an article in Marie Claire about how the bags themselves weigh 4 pounds...and then the average bag with everything in it is 13 pounds total.

The legacy satchel is 4 pounds, featured in that article.

I like that bags are on the bigger side. I look kind of silly carrying an itsy-bitsy bag - I'm too "built" up top to carry off that look. It looks soooo elegant on the smaller-built girls though - which actually makes me a little bit jealous! The grass is always greener, right?! :hrmm: