Anyone else not really feeling the straw totes

I love the straw bags....I live in florida and everyone has straw bags!
this is a great point...they are not necessarily seasonal, but GEOgraphical...i'm in michigan, its 11 degrees...we ain't feelin the straw purses up here. They are pretty in their own special way, they just don't match the atmosphere in the Northern areas...I am leather/denim/canvas... i don't even buy silk, cuz its cold to the touch in the winter. lol.

I'm not a fan of these (or any other) straw bags, but I'm sure the cats would love one! :graucho:

I have a cheap straw bag that I left a little too close to the ground and our pet bunny got a hold of and she had a really nice snack - that is why I called her little miss opportunity - she never missed an opportunity to do some trouble

I have a cheap straw bag that I left a little too close to the ground and our pet bunny got a hold of and she had a really nice snack - that is why I called her little miss opportunity - she never missed an opportunity to do some trouble

Oh, how funny! I'll bet the bunny had a great time with that bag! :roflmfao:

Oh, how funny! I'll bet the bunny had a great time with that bag! :roflmfao:

Best thing was she never ever ate her straw hay...good thing I loved her

That's so sweet, how could you not love a bunny?! :heart:

Whenever I am cleaning her house my bunny tries to eat the dirty, nasty straw broom! I keep shooing her away but the broom must be irresitible because she keeps trying to sneak back to get at it!

I'd better keep her away from my straw bags, thanks for the warning!

/) /)
(-,-)
o(") (")o