Food Anyone else not like cereal?...

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I feel like everybody loves it! Is happy eating it for dinner!

Not me... I don't like cereal at all, practically. Lucky Charms is okay but that's about it, and I only ate it in the dorms. Maybe I don't like it because I didn't grow up eating it?

Just curious if anyone else dislikes cereal, too?

Oh my no!! I am a cereal freak!! I am such a cereal fanatic that I can tell ya about cereal that have come and gone and who manufactured them. Also the year they came out... I think you like cereal and you just don't know it!!! JK

I don't like cereal much....once in awhile I get a strange craving for it though...but I actually hate all breakfast foods with the exception of toast and fruit with yogurt..sometimes i can do pancakes but it just feels so heavy and in the morning I'm just like blehh

I love Cereal, but it depends on the brand. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Honey Bunches of Oats in Original and Honey flavors. SO DELISH. I can eat this everyday and night. Call me crazy!

I get a craving for it sometimes, but usually I will eat about half the bowl before it gets soggy and gross and then I'm over it. My SO does not like it at all. For me it's a snack- it's not satisfying enough to be breakfast and I would never eat it for any other meal.