Anyone else lusting over a vintage LV trunk?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, so call me strange or whatever but I am DYING to have a vintage LV trunk to place in my house. Obviously they are ridiculously expense but there is no harm in dreaming, right? Anyone else feel the same way?:biggrin:

2. I also would love to have one. But if it came down to it - I'd have a hard time parting with the money, even if it was a GREAT deal. I'd rather have a new bag or something more practical. But I do want one; I just don't want to pay for it!

3. I dream of the day that I find an authentic one in a flea market or thrift store for a remarkable price! haha

4. We have 2. One is huge and the other is smaller, I think it's a called wardrobe or something like that. My dh found both on eBay. If you are patient and search long enough, you'll find them at a good price.

5. pics plz!?

6. wow I just saw the pictures of your trunk! Lucky!!!

7. I wish, but I don't think it would ever happen.

It is my dream to have one, one day though.

8. I think they would look amazing stacked in a prominent corner of a dressing room/walk in closet :smile:

9. :nuts: PICTURES!!!

Agree with being patient and searching for something good on eBay!

Again, PICTURES....please...

10. I would love to won a vintage trunk, just no where to put it right now..... plus the cost LOL! I agree, I think they would look nice stacked in the corner of a room, or dressing area. Maybe one day!

11. i have wanted one for the longest time (and a Goyard trunk) but other than the cost im in Australia so the shipping is HUGE. i just cant spend $xxx on shipping :crybaby:

12. I love the look of them also but I know my crazy cats would use them as scratching posts and the dog would probably gnaw at it/tear them up. She's exactly like Marley from Marley & Me!!:biggrin:

13. Oh totally right about the shipping costs and any sort of damage that may occur. I'm hoping to encounter a seller somewhere in Texas who is willing to part with their trunk at an unbeatable price. A gorgeous trunk was on the show Pawn Stars a while back. Owner wanted way too much for it though.

14. They are really pretty and distinguished and it could really compliment certain interior designs...like a vintage european style which could be gorgeous. I think guests would really enjoy it too.

15. I am always on the hunt for a vintage trunk, I do have a vintage Alzer 80 suitcase that I have in my foyer sitting atop a huge armoire, hope to get more vintage to stack on top!