Anyone else LOVE the azur damier agenda?

I love damier and I almost got the azur agenda. Since the base is cream/off white, I think it is trans-seasonal, especially for an agenda. I ended up with an ebene agenda, but only because I found a good deal on evilbay otherwise I would have gotten the azur.

Summery, schmummery. I don't get this whole no-white-in-winter thing.. to me, white seems more perfect for winter! Besides, whilst freezing away in the grip of winter's chill, wouldn't it be nice to have a shot of summery sunshine injected into your day everytime you open your Agenda? :girlsigh:

Be prepared for the inside to get a little dirty because it's cream colored. I have the mono koala agenda with the light pink interior and am always having to watch the interior which is a little frustrating with something you use as much as an agenda. Why not go for the damier ebene koala agenda with the red interior? It's gorgeous!

Summery, schmummery. I don't get this whole no-white-in-winter thing.. to me, white seems more perfect for winter! Besides, whilst freezing away in the grip of winter's chill, wouldn't it be nice to have a shot of summery sunshine injected into your day everytime you open your Agenda? :girlsigh:

I agree Frankie. But even if someone does think that a BAG can be too summery...I don't get how an agenda could be. It's something that stays in your bag and it's just blue and white...it's not like it's wicker with palm tree decals and summer blossoms stitched onto it (ugh that sounds ugly)...know what I mean?

I think it's adorable but is it too summery? I live in NYC and would want it year round, of course. It's just so cute!

I don't think it would matter. The bigger concern is carrying an Azur bag year round than having an agenda that'll be inside your purse most of the day. I think with the colors of the Azur, it would work well year round too, especially in the winter. :confused1:

I wouldn't personally get any Azur items, I have recently purchased the Azur key and change holder, and it's already dirty ... I would much rather get the Ebony Damier or the Mono! ;)

I totally agree!:shame: