Anyone else LOVE Free People?

Jenita143

O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
San Diego, CA
depends on what kind of rehearsal dinner it is. for a wedding i would think it's too casual. i LOVE free people! i wish their sales in the stores would be more consistent with the online sales. sometimes its priced less and sometimes its more. i never know what kind of a deal i will be getting.

I love free people, but most of their clothing is hit or miss.

the tube top you picked out is really cute, its a little casual to me but you can easily make it formal with what you put on bottom. What scares me is that the title of the shirt is graphic tube, which doesnt sound formal.

Wear with dark jeans and heels.

stephc005

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
MD
i think it's way too casual. it's good for a day out shopping but not for a rehearsal dinner IMO.

hyper_ballad

Oct 7, 2006
DE
this is why I suck at weddings..I've never been in one before and I have no clue about formal events/bridal party etiquette, etc... Someone help!

shoeangel

Aug 12, 2006
Seattle
I love, love, love Free People style. I wear a lot of FP, but unfortunately much of their stuff doesn't fit girls with boobs. :sad:

As for the rehearsal dinner, I think the strapless top is too casual (albeit very cute under different circumstances).