Anyone Else love a HIGH Heel ?

Christina2

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
I'm just wondering - does anyone else love a really high heel for everyday wear ? I have been wearing Louboutin Hot Chicks 5+ inch heel pumps most days for the past year or so and I must say I don't even think of going to a lower heel anymore. Guess I just feel more confident in a higher heel and I do like the challenge of wearing them and standing all day. I work at the counter in an exclusive Jewerly Boutique in Southern California.

I can't get over how comfortable the 5 1/2" high Saint Laurent Tributes are. I also can't believe they're still selling them. I think they came out about 10 years ago. On the other hand, considering how user friendly they are, I shouldn't be. The first time I wore them was at a fund raising event, and I did a lot more walking around than I anticipated. Regardless, after 4 hours my feet were fine.

Most of the dressy occasions I go to I wear 3"-4" heels. Manolo, Choo, Valentino. I have the black suede Gucci Maxime jeweled horse bit heels, about 4 1/2", they're comfortable, all considering.

As a back up, I usually bring along some dressy lower heels to keep in the car, "just in case" at long events. If I wear long pants the Plan B heels still must be high enough to not look dorky with the length of the pants.