Anyone else like this bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. http://www.neimanmarcus.com/products/mp/NMV9230_mp.jpg
    This is the Shimmer Check Iron Demi Bag. I love it. I am getting it. I am either ordering it or taking a trip to Neimans when I go to Boston. I love the size of the bag, right now I am into anything really big. Does anyone have this bag or likes it and is thinking of getting it?

2. I love it too, just can't fork over the money for it right now.

3. thats a pretty bag:love:

4. I like it, it's unique for a Burberry. Cute!!!

Better yet, while you are in Boston - why not just go to the Burberry store, it's NICE AND BIG!!! It's right there on Newbury Street -corner of Newbury and Arlington. Also, you can go to the outlet store that is locate about an hour south of Boston in Wrentham, Mass. Have fun, I was in Boston a year ago at this time ~ great trip, Boston; Cape Cod; Newport, RI; Salem, MA; etc......the list goes on, that's what's nice about that area - your are in driving distance of so many great places!!!! Not to mention my favorite past time - LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMYY!!!!!!!

5. i like it :smile:

6. It is cute.

7. Love it!

8. Cute! Please post pics when you get it!

9. i saw it in the store, real cute~!

10. Perfect =)

11. it's very cute!

12. I saw it in the store, and they another size of it called Martha. I am either going to get martha or the demi. Has anyone seen the Martha?

13. Here is the other size:
    [​IMG]
    The sizes on the burberry site are listed as "small". In my opinion, I dont they are that small, especially this size. I am probably going to one for christmas. Any preferences?

14. this one's very cute!

15. I thought they were small, but not too small KWIM? I like the first bag better, the other one, I don't know maybe with different handles in that size/shape.

Btw. looks like more in this collection is coming out, so you might want to wait a little longer and see what else comes out. I posted some new pictures of larger bags in the thread I started on this collection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice