Anyone else like this bag?

I like it, it's unique for a Burberry. Cute!!!

Better yet, while you are in Boston - why not just go to the Burberry store, it's NICE AND BIG!!! It's right there on Newbury Street -corner of Newbury and Arlington. Also, you can go to the outlet store that is locate about an hour south of Boston in Wrentham, Mass. Have fun, I was in Boston a year ago at this time ~ great trip, Boston; Cape Cod; Newport, RI; Salem, MA; etc......the list goes on, that's what's nice about that area - your are in driving distance of so many great places!!!! Not to mention my favorite past time - LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMYY!!!!!!!

Here is the other size:
pBUR-3335709dt.jpg

The sizes on the burberry site are listed as "small". In my opinion, I dont they are that small, especially this size. I am probably going to one for christmas. Any preferences?

I thought they were small, but not too small KWIM? I like the first bag better, the other one, I don't know maybe with different handles in that size/shape.

Btw. looks like more in this collection is coming out, so you might want to wait a little longer and see what else comes out. I posted some new pictures of larger bags in the thread I started on this collection.