AnyOne else like Monogram Multicolore Ursula?

I love multicolor bags....i own about 10 mc bags & accessories. I always loved the ursula, but im very petite and it just looks so big on me. I do love the style. White is beautiful!!!!

I got this as a diaper bag --- it's extremely roomy! But realised quickly that with the tons of baby stuff I have, it is way too heavy for everyday use. When you need to juggle a baby, stroller, and a bulky bag, it does get pretty tricky. So now, it's sitting in my closet gathering dust.

Having said that, I still like the unique shape of my Ursula, and do not forsee ever letting go of it.

OMG, i was in MAC the other day and i saw my first fake ursula. i had never seen a fake one before. it was even more hideous because it wasnt even multicolore, it was this random fabric or something that LV has never used. and the other girl had another fake LV. i forget which one, i dont think LV ever made that one either:throwup:

You see a lot of fakes but not many real ones. I like this bag!

Ursula is a very nice bag, one of the nicer MC ones I've seen. I don't really care for the MC so much anymore though, I got the black Speedy when it first came out years ago and carried it to death for a couple years. After that, I was over it. I think the reason you don't see much MC anymore is b/c it was just so popular when it came out and kind of an "It bag" thing that now some think it is dated. Also, like others have said, it is much pricier than the other bags in the regular lines so some would rather just get a seasonal or LE bag for the money.