Anyone else just not "feeling" the Denim Cabby??

I know what you mean, the ads with scarlett made me think it´s going to be a real dark black but it´s a bit greyish..I still like it though and thinking about buying it, but instead of a grey Balenciaga bag...but I wish LV would make a proper black bag with the monogram...you should take it back if you are not happy..

Um...me either.

I won't pay high price for the fabrics like linen or denim or cotton bags, even though, I super like it. I love the way it holds, the style and eveything; but I can't just pull myself to buy $1,xxx for denim bag.

I was that way ... I was like "eh" when I saw it ... didn't hate it, but didn't love it. But then the more photos I saw, the more I started to like it until finally I had to get one and I have to say ... this is now one of my favourite bag purchases this year! I like that it's different too, so it stands out a bit from the rest of my collection.

I, personally, think the Denim Cabby is genius.

Im not feeling this season's mirage line, so the Denim collection's new style of the Cabby looks amazing!

It's not a WOW bag to me. (if someone give it to me for a gift, I will take it though.)

I absolutely love this bag...the LV's are woven into the fabric so it is a much more elaborate process than canvas...it is stunning and I love that it is not black black yet, black enough...it is the best LV bag in a long time imo...the pic in the celeb section proves it and the club house thread with people modeling it....STUNNING but, pricey...all LV is pricey anyhow....:drool::heart::tup: NEOCABBY IN BLACK IS SUPER HOT!!!!

When I first received my black neo cabby (ordered online) I didn't feel that instant love that I've felt with my other bags. I felt awful since I'd been admiring and drooling over all the pics. posted here.

I even thought to send it back, but after having it out on my bed and thinking of all the outfits it would go with...lol, it started to grow on me.

It's not a big WOW bag, just very roomy and practical, my favorite bag right now. :yes:

I know that I already posted here but I just LOVE this bag. It already feels like it's mine, I think it's the first bag I've really felt a connection to, hee hee. I couldn't justify the price at first either, but then I realized it was like buying a pair of LV jeans, which I'm sure would be $1000+. But anyway, to each their own - we are all entitled to our opinions and that is great!