Anyone else into Skulls (before the Celebs were)?!?!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Somehow, it seems that B-Bags and either:

* Piercings -or-
    * Tatoos -or-
    * Skulls

go hand-in-hand! I have piercings (just in one ear - and yes, many .. which totally throws off all the ultra-conservative people I work with), and I also collect (and have collected for MANY, MANY years before all those stinkin' Celebs started) Skull-head jewelry (especially with diamonds - "Momento Moro" are my favorites!).

I have Skull jewelry by:
    --> Loree Rodkin
    --> Crazy Pig (UK)
    --> Me & Ro
    --> Ugo Cacciatore
    --> King Baby
    --> GoodArt/Hlywd

... and the list goes on!! How 'bout anyone else?!?!?

2. I love em!

3. Oh yeah ... I collect Crosses too (oftentimes mix the crosses & skulls together). The funny thing is that people think I'm religious ... quite the opposite. Not that I'm an atheist; I'm an agnostic ... I just like the 'look' of them!

4. I'm inked and poked :P I'm not a huge fan of skulls, but I do like some skull-themed things. I do, however, love B-bags :nuts:

5. It has been something that I have always loved. I always was kinda a rocker chick (or so I thought!). I don't really have any Skull jewlery but I'd like some! I have a lot of clothes by Unholy Grail which is into Skulls and such

6. I LOVE skulls! The only skull related things I have is a thermal long sleeve top by Grail (orange with thumb holes - killer!) and my Alexander McQueen black scarf with silver skulls and snakes.

I saw a beautiful silver skull ring at a little boutique in the Forum Shops at Caesars. Didn't get it right away. Went back 2 nights later and it was gone! Shouldn't have snoozed on that one. I've not seen another that I like as much since.

I'm always on the lookout for a nice skull related item!

7. I love skulls ... and am very sad that Hollywood embraces them as a trend. I've always loved a goth asethetic, but in an Alexander McQueen sort of way. Hyper tailored Hitchcock dresses with something macabre. Love jawbreaker pearls tangled with heavy chains ... Chrome Hearts. I must go buy a large skull ring. Perfect with that French ingenue black and white theme I am currently embracing. Yes, crosses are a must too. :smile:

Do you like Tom Binns?

8. Over a year ago I puchased the rhinestone skull and bones necklace by Patricia Field. I wore it everyday to a local music festival and got a lot of compliments.

9. My wedding dress was a custom made white dress printed with skulls that were a glittery white. After the ceremony, I changd into a hot pink dress with the same print. I guess I am into skulls......

10. Do you have pictures? I'd love to see both dresses! They sound awesome :nuts:

11. I collect skull jewelry and small skull printed shirts too. It's annoying because it's so trendy now. I've also got a lot of piercings, mostly on my ears. I've currently got 20 piercings and I've been poked approximately 34-38 times.

12. I will look. The dresses were both silk and very simple in design. People said from afar the white looked like a simple white gown, then when ou got up close it was the dress of a badass. It was perfect for me, I am not a frilly girl by any stretch of the imagination. But not goth at all, I just like skulls and the odd tat. :biggrin:
    The girl who did the dress has a shop in Toronto called Peach Beserk. Her name in Kingy Carpenter. She silkscreens stuff onto beautiful material and makes all kings of dresses and clothing. I may ask for help in posting pictures. I have included a link to her store.

13. I collect them as well. I bought a killer diamond skull pendant in Jan and can't wait to wear it (in Michigan I usually have a sweater on). It looks like the Dior one that was in Elle. I also collect Chrome Hearts and Loree Rodkin.

14. i think skulls are a classic. i have a silver skull belt with rhinestone eyes and a white tank with rhinestone skull for years. i like pretty skulls that smile ;)

15. Sounds beautiful! Let me know if you need help withthe photos, I'd be happy to resize and post them for you :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice