Anyone else in the UK not care about the rugby world cup final tonight?

Aww man, I made the mistake of flicking the TV over for the past few minutes of the game and I'm now riveted to the trophy ceremony. I'm got tears of happiness in my eyes for South Africa!!!!! Honestly, I'm such a blubber!!! I just love watching really happy moments! :crybaby:

Aww man, I made the mistake of flicking the TV over for the past few minutes of the game and I'm now riveted to the trophy ceremony. I'm got tears of happiness in my eyes for South Africa!!!!! Honestly, I'm such a blubber!!! I just love watching really happy moments! :crybaby:

Hah hah I did the same, did you see the little boy cry?
Are you from South Africa? I have family there... great country!!!

The inspirational music! People kissing trophies! Fireworks!!! See, if this went on throughout the entire match I would have watched the entire thing!

Hah hah I did the same, did you see the little boy cry?
Are you from South Africa? I have family there... great country!!!

That poor little boy! He was completely sobbing! I'm not from South Africa, but I've visited and it's definitely a fantastic country. Big congrats to the team, and all their supporters :tup:

Looks like everyone will be over rugby the day after tomorrow

There was a survey tah came out a couple of days ago where apparently Johnny wilkinson was voted the Best British sportsperson ever can't help thinking if it was football seasonwould it have been wayne rooney or david beckham or maybe rowing season steve redgrave

UK people really will jump on any bandwagon we can so desperate to be good at something, sadly never works out that way.

I nominate that we kick the guys into touch assign shopping as the new national sport and show them how it's done!

I went out last night.. it was PACKED. Some places we went into weren't even playing music just the rugby match. I don't even live in England so I dread to think of the chaos over there!

Some/most of the lads out were really rubbing it in that England lost & all these English lads were getting proper angry.. there was police everywhere.. it was ridiculous! We couldn't even get served in revoloution it was THAT packed, we waited a the bar for atleast half an hour.