Anyone else in the UK not care about the rugby world cup final tonight?

Feb 26, 2007
I think I must be the only person in the UK not watching the rugby tonight! I have made the decision to stay at home tonight, watch X Factor, maybe catch a movie on Sky later, and could not be happier. And yet I keep receiving texts from friends who think I'm absolutely made not joining them in the pub to watch the rugby. :shrugs:

Is anyone else completely not interested in seeing if South African trumps Enland? I swear no one in this country gave two hoots about rugby before Johhny Wilkinson won the World Cup thingy a few years ago! At least I'm being honest about my lack of interest in the game rather than being a fair weather fan" :P

I'm with you on that!
I wouldn't mind if England won but really i wont care too much atall!
i'm just going to watch x-factor! I don't know who i want to win yet though! Future proof and hope are really good!

I'm with you on that!
I wouldn't mind if England won but really i wont care too much atall!
i'm just going to watch x-factor! I don't know who i want to win yet though! Future proof and hope are really good!

X Factor rocks!!! I love the young Welsh guy...I wonder if he'd marry me :girlsigh: And i just find that sister brother duo plain weird!!!

SO plays rugby and for me its just an excuse to have a nice quiet sunday morning without him. hes in the pub with my dad his dad and his brothers. im sitting on ebay buying LV. the world is happy. lol.

Thought I was the only one! SO left me alone to go watch the game with his mates. He actually wanted to bring all his pose home etc... I said NO WAY and here I am enjoying the silence...